Thursday, January 13, 2011

My BIG Knee Hematoma...

Update: April 10th, 2011...
101 days since I fell... and my knee still has spots like a dalmatian!

I continue to go to physical therapy three times a week and it's really helping. We're working on building up my quad strength and regaining the muscle I've lost. Other good news...I drove this week for the first time since December 28th!


February 28th, 8 weeks since the accident.
I started physical therapy this week.
This is my taped patella, "Alien treble clef- Lady GaGa look"!


Six weeks after the accident...
2/09/11

DSC_3265

Two weeks after the accident...


One week after the accident...


(Outside of leg)

DSC_3205

The day after it happened...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great time for ting ting pedicure!:0)"

Anonymous said...

I do see a great deal of improvement! :0)